Law office of Elizabete Krivcova offers legal advice in business law, tax law, labour and international law, as well as represents clients’ interests before court, state and international institutions. Special field of activities is defense of human rights at national and international level
Main principles of the law office are competence, reliability and openness to new approaches.
- University of Latvia, lawyer qualification (2002)
- Ludwig-Maximillians-Universitaet Munich (Germany), master of laws – LL.M.(2006)
- Legal adviser by political group in Latvian Parliament
- Associate lawyer by international law firm bnt attorneys-at-law
- Russian, Latvian, English, German - fluent
- french - basic